• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back out of import on Chromebook issue.
I'm a big fan of Mobile Sheets Pro but I've come across an annoying problem on my Chromebook. If I start to import a PDF file into MSP but either change my mind or can't find the file I want there doesn't seem to be a way to back out of the import window other than forcing close the app from the home screen. This gets the job done but it seems kind of cludgy.

Jim Greeson
Hello Jim,

I'm guessing your Chromebook doesn't have a back button on the keyboard. In that case, you are correct, there isn't currently a back button on that screen. That is something I will need to add. I can add this for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike
I just noticed something else on my Chromebook (a Google Pixel Slate) - my keyboard has a fullscreen toggle, and if you take the app out of fullscreen, there is a back button at the top left you can utilize.

Mike
(12-05-2021, 05:36 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello Jim,

I'm guessing your Chromebook doesn't have a back button on the keyboard. In that case, you are correct, there isn't currently a back button on that screen. That is something I will need to add. I can add this for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike

If it is touch screen Chromebook it should support swipe from left gesture which is "go back to the previous screen".
I use it all the time on the Pixel Slate.

https://support.google.com/chromebook/an...ous-screen

Perhaps this post should be moved to Chrome OS thread.
From various posts I can see many people now realise that buying Chromebook laptop with non detachable keyboard and without touchscreen (instead of Chromebook tablet) was not great idea.
I have a brand new HP X360 14a Chromebook, with touch screen and non-detachable keyboard (which folds flat so it fits on my pianos' music stands).
Its Import/LocalFiles screen has a left arrow at the top left that does go back. Swipe from left edge also goes back.
Alternatively, just select any file and then Cancel.