• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIDI commands database
So as I get more into MIDI program changes, it would be nice if there was a database of sorts in your library where you could store MIDI commands that you use with multiple songs. The majority of songs I play use patch 302 on my VoiceLive 3, so it would be nice if instead of on every song having to create a command that sends bank 2, program 45 I could just select the command I have labeled "Patch 302" from a drop-down.
Adding support for a list of favorite MIDI commands that you can use to insert into songs is on my list of things to do for the future. I need to finish the iOS version before I can work on any enhancements like this though.

Mike
That would be awesome. Keep up the amazing work.
Thumbs Up 
(12-13-2021, 11:08 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Adding support for a list of favorite MIDI commands that you can use to insert into songs is on my list of things to do for the future. I need to finish the iOS version before I can work on any enhancements like this though.

Mike

+1 from me. Right now, I'm working with a post-it containing all MIDI program changes I have to include in every new song. Would be nice if they could be chosen from a list and had a name telling me what they are good for.
Any possible progress on this?
The iOS version was just released last month, so now I'll be working through the backlog of feature requests. The half-page turn position is first on the list, and I have one or two days more of work on the new website before that is rolling out. I know it's taken a long time - I appreciate your patience.

Mike
(01-25-2023, 08:34 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: The iOS version was just released last month, so now I'll be working through the backlog of feature requests. The half-page turn position is first on the list, and I have one or two days more of work on the new website before that is rolling out. I know it's taken a long time - I appreciate your patience.

Mike

And we appreciate your hard work