• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Splitting pdf's with snippets
I'm running e-ink pro version 3.3.5 on a Boox Nova3 color.
I've read about the possibility to split a pdf by pages via the snippet tool but as I start the tool, I only get the possibility to cut areas from the actual page and not the page selecting dialogue described in the manual.  Am I doing something wrong or is the manual outdated?
You are using the wrong Tool. The create snippet tool is what you are looking for.  Bring up the overlay menu, in the bottom left click on the arrow and then on create snippet.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
I refer to the tool in the annotation editor as the "snipping" tool which is like the snipping tool in windows. The option to create snippets is separate - I may decide to rename that in the future to reduce confusion.

Mike
(12-16-2021, 07:05 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I refer to the tool in the annotation editor as the "snipping" tool which is like the snipping tool in windows. The option to create snippets is separate - I may decide to rename that in the future to reduce confusion.

Mike

THX everyone for the tips.
I finally found the right menu. I always used the stylus and thus got the radial menu all the time. When using the finger instead, the menu bar at the bottom popped up and there it was.
This could be described in more detailed in the manual.