• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSV import pages not working
I am using MobileSheets Pro e-ink v3.3.9 on a Boox Max Lumi.  I have tried importing the attached file various times with different page numbers, and every time each song imports with the page range "1--1".  The page numbers are in valid range as there are 116 pages in the PDF file.  Is this a bug or is there something wrong with the file?

Attached Files
.csv   IMSLP91547-PMLP03129-Hanon_Final(full).csv (Size: 751 bytes / Downloads: 3)
Your CSV file is perfectly fine. I just tested importing it on both a Windows and Android device, and it worked great on both. I'm guessing there must be something wrong with the PDF. Can you please open the PDF file you are associating with the CSV file and verify that it has as many pages are you expecting? If it works fine, please send a copy of the file to mike@zubersoft.com and I can test with it to see if I can reproduce the problem you are seeing.

Mike
(01-24-2022, 04:57 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Your CSV file is perfectly fine. I just tested importing it on both a Windows and Android device, and it worked great on both. I'm guessing there must be something wrong with the PDF. Can you please open the PDF file you are associating with the CSV file and verify that it has as many pages are you expecting? If it works fine, please send a copy of the file to mike@zubersoft.com and I can test with it to see if I can reproduce the problem you are seeing.

Mike

Mike, thanks for the quick response.  I emailed you the PDF and CSV file for testing.