• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Projecting chordpro lyrics through HDMI temporary workaround
(01-25-2022, 04:06 PM)praisetheone Wrote: ... (I figured this out after I acquired an iPad with OnSong and discovered what a headache it is to migrate to. I'm ignoring it for now because I still like MSP more!) ...

I'm right there with you. All the "common-use" tablets for our church music program run MobileSheets on Android, and as I'm on iPad I've had to use other apps. OnSong has been my go-to for the past few years, and I do like the app overall, but the inability to output usable setlist files from my tablet has been a significant time-waster for me. Yesterday was the maiden voyage of MobileSheets on my iPad, and it was a breath of fresh air. It's so nice to see my favorite sheet music app on my nice big iPad Pro screen, and even nicer to have full interaction with all the rest of the tablets.

The one feature in OnSong that I'll miss, though only occasionally, is the ability to project ChordPro lyrics by tapping the desired section of the song, and streaming it to Apple TV or Chromecast. As a programmer, I definitely recognize that this is something of a "scope-creep" feature.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Projecting chordpro lyrics through HDMI temporary workaround - by jlgtx - 01-10-2023, 03:27 AM