• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro mit Tyros 5 verbinden
(02-03-2022, 11:01 PM)Gatzi Wrote: Bilder sind dabei.
are the pictures missing in your post ? or am I misunderstanding ?
Well, based on what you wrote, it would seem ervery component is working fine (usb ports, USB cable adapter ....) so things should work ....

So why is MobilesheetsPro not responding on your tablet, while on mine, it is fine.?

Does your tablet contain the latest firmware update?

My suggestion would be to uninstall MSpro, reboot the tablet and then reiinstall MSPro. And then redo the test with the 'All Parts' midi setup on Tyros.
If you have lots of things allready loaded into MSP, you could first make a backup, before uninstalling en restore the backup after reinstalling BUT restore only AFTER performing the test with the 'All parts'.

You could indeed go on to load things on both devices separately but that would be a shame.
I for one would fiind a shame to give up trying before we tried everything we can think of. We have already covered most things. So there is not so much more left to test/try.

Rudy
Hier nun die Bilder. Ich musste sie auf eine sendbare Größe verkleinern.

ich werde so verfahren. Firmware werde ich prüfen.
mal schauen was dann passiert.
Aufgeben wollte ich eigentlich nicht. Nur im Notfall.

ich melde mich wieder. Hoffentlich mit positiven Ergebnis.

gatzi

Attached Files
.docx   msp.docx (Size: 759.06 KB / Downloads: 2)
(02-04-2022, 01:22 AM)Gatzi Wrote: Aufgeben wollte ich eigentlich nicht. Nur im Notfall
Glad to hear that.

One thing though. If you do make a backup of MSPro before uninstalling it. Do not restore the backup until the 'all parts' test with tyros is a success. 
You can restore your data after we get the MIDI communications thing sorted out.

I just checked on my Galaxy Tab S7 FE, I use the standard/default USB library in MSP (not the google one)

Rudy
Just as a side note - just because the USB cable works with a thumb drive or a hard drive does not necessarily mean that it will work just as well for MIDI, especially if an adapter is in the mix. MIDI has much tighter timing requirements and less tolerance for data loss. For example, I tried connecting my PC to my keyboard in the other room using a USB extension cable and the second I went through the extension cable, the MIDI stopped working. So not every cable or adapter is made equal. 

Mike
guten Tag,

wie vorgeschlagen, habe ich ein Backup erstellt, MSP deinstalliert, das Tablet neu gestartet, MSP neu installiert und dann den Test "Alle Teile" gemacht. Es wurden Daten übertragen.
Anschließend habe ich die Daten wiederhergestellt. Senden oder Empfangen von Daten klappt danach leider nicht. 
Es kam auch wieder die Meldung, dass MSP nicht reagiert. Ich schließe die App dann.
Ich werde mir ein anderes Druckerkabel USB C auf USB B besorgen und dann das ganze Prozedere nochmal versuchen. Vielleicht liegt es ja doch an der Verbindung über den Adapter, der irgendwelche Midi-Befehle ausbremst.
Bis dahin arbeite ich wie bisher weiter. Mit dem Support von Yamaha setze ich mich auch in Verbindung. Vielleicht kommt von dort die zündende Idee.

Die Firmware habe ich auch geprüft. Sie ist aktuell. 

gatzi
(02-04-2022, 10:23 PM)Gatzi Wrote: wie vorgeschlagen, habe ich ein Backup erstellt, MSP deinstalliert, das Tablet neu gestartet, MSP neu installiert und dann den Test "Alle Teile" gemacht. Es wurden Daten übertragen.
Ok, if I understand you correctly, after reinstalling MSP, you did see midi messages appearing in the MSPro screen on the tablet when playing notes on the keyboard.

Which would indicate that MIDI communication was workiing at that time!!!

And then you restored the backup. And after that things stopped working. 
A question, when restoring from the backup, did you also restore the MSPro settings from the backup? (this is an option in the restore dialog) ??
Because if you did restore the settings, there may be a setting restored that causes the problem. In which case I would advise to remove MSP again, reinstall it again and then restore the backup WITHOUT restoring the settings (see image). And then try the ALL PARTS test again.

Rudy

nach Kontakt mit den Supports von Yamaha und Samsung funktioniert nun alles. Es waren wahrscheinlich die Kleinigkeiten, an denen es gescheitert ist.
Deaktiviert habe ich letzten Versuch den Programm Change Befehl in MSP. Danach klappte die Verbindung. Dieser Befehl scheint die Verbindung T5 an MSP auszubremsen.

Nochmals vielen Dank. Die vielen kleinen Hinweise haben zum Erfolg geführt.  Smile  Big Grin

gatzi
Hi Gatzi,

Glad it's working now!

Thanks for the status update!

Best regards

Rudy