• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repeat mode on one page songs
I have repeat mode enabled.
On 1-page songs, if I click to go to the next page or previous page (non existent) MSP goes to the next or previous song on the 'Recents' list instead.
On multi-page songs repeat mode works as intended
I think that Repeat mode should do nothing on 1 page songs if one clicks next or previous by mistake.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
While I agree with you, is there a reason you have repeat mode while also having Automatically Load Next Song enabled? The two settings conflict with each other. As you have mentioned, if you have a two page song, then it will repeat endlessly and the next song won't be loaded. 

Thanks,
Mike
This appears to only be a problem with the half page and vertical scrolling display modes. The other display modes will not change songs if repeat mode is enabled.

Mike
(02-26-2022, 05:56 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: While I agree with you, is there a reason you have repeat mode while also having Automatically Load Next Song enabled? The two settings conflict with each other. As you have mentioned, if you have a two page song, then it will repeat endlessly and the next song won't be loaded. 

Thanks Mike for fixing this so quickly.  I can see how it would conflict with repeat mode.
Yes, I use always half page mode.  I didn't realize that I had "Automatically load next piece" enabled. It was not my intention as I don't use this feature, although I see this feature useful on a performance playlist but normally I work on a piece for a while while studying.  
My performances are always by memory.

PS: On a different topic, a gentle reminder to make the layers window resizable vertically.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal