• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cannot use .svg vector drawings as a personal stamp.
Hello!
The main thing is in the subject. I can easily import .png images into the User Stamps palette. The manual says that you can also import vector drawings. However, when I navigate to the folder (Windows 10) where I have stored my personal images, the files with .svg extension do not appear. This problem is not fundamental, because so far I have adjusted the size of the .png images and it works fine, but I find it surprising that I can't import vectors.
Edit : Current version of MobileSheetPro : 3.4.6
First language : French
I'm a little confused about what device you are using, where the file is stored and what method you are using to import the file. If I tap the + icon in the user section of the stamps window then tap Local File, navigate to a folder containing a .svg file and select it, it imports just fine. I tested this on both Windows and Android, and it worked fine on both. I also tested importing a .svg file from a cloud folder which also worked. I also tested using System File Browser on Android. So I'm going to need more details to understand what isn't working on your device.

Thanks,
Mike
Hello Mike.
Thanks a lot for your answer.

I experimented with your explanations. I realized that the experimental drawing I had created with Inkscape did not fit (in fact, it was contained in a page that was much too large, so that it could not be displayed in the drawing palette).  I adjusted the size of the page and everything was fine.
After reading your observations, I had doubts about my method of accessing the drawing (via a third party - File Manager Plus, which allows remote access to my PC). In fact, it works fine. It also works via Google Drive, but that requires more handling.
This confirms that the problem was with the size of my drawings.
Sorry for the inappropriate question.
Best regards.
First language : French