• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text disappears when exiting out or switching tools
I must me doing something wrong. I just use sheets with lyrics and chords. Sometimes I have to add chords in using the text tool. I have trouble sometimes entering chords where the last one I entered disappears when I back out or change tools. For example something simple like C G Am F.
I'll type it in but if I have to go back and add something the F will disappear. Is there a way to save the text I've put in before backing out to select another song?
I can't seem to reproduce what you are describing. If I select the text tool with the default settings, enter C G Am F and then either tap way or tap the X to close the annotation editor, I see all of the characters I entered. If you tap the text tool twice to view the settings, what settings have you changed from the defaults? What size do you currently have selected? Also, what type of device are you using?

Mike
(03-25-2022, 10:21 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I can't seem to reproduce what you are describing. If I select the text tool with the default settings, enter C G Am F and then either tap way or tap the X to close the annotation editor, I see all of the characters I entered. If you tap the text tool twice to view the settings, what settings have you changed from the defaults? What size do you currently have selected? Also, what type of device are you using?

Mike

Thanks for your reply! I figured it out, I didn't realize you could use the arrow tool to select a text box after creating it. Once I read about that I just deleted the one I created and re did it and it was fine. i think I may have placed a second box over the first one or something like that.