• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does MobileSheets Pro have voice control?
I'm guessing the answer to this is no... but figured I would ask. I would rather just say "next," just as I would to a 'page turner' human assistant, than to use a foot pedal.

I don't have MobileSheets at all yet, but am planning to get it once I have a tablet. I'm looking at the Samsung S8+, and thinking that I *might* be able to use it in landscape mode with a 2-page display. (Thoughts on that also welcome.)
No voice control.  I doubt a 6,2" screen would be big enough, even in portrait (I'm deducing you play a keyboard).
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I'm certainly considering additional methods of page turns in the future. Allowing the user to record a word they will say, such as "next" to trigger an action is something that might be doable, but the real question is whether it will be easy to pick this up with the microphone while there is a lot of sound being produced by instruments. It will be a while before I'll have the bandwidth to even research this properly though. You could consider using a bite switch such as https://store.airturn.com/products/airturn-bite-switch to trigger page turns if that works better for you.

Mike
I'd like to put in here that a Samsung S8+ will in all likelihood not be suitable for reading while playing.

I have a Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" and it's just barely big enough; anything smaller would definitely be too small.

A smaller screen is usable for studying scores when you're not actually at the instrument, though.

I've never understood why nobody makes an 8.5x11 tablet.  It seems that would be perfect for so many things....
If you're a zombie and you know it, bite your friend!
We got both kinds of music: Country AND Western
(04-04-2022, 10:47 AM)Frank Cox Wrote: I'd like to put in here that a Samsung S8+ will in all likelihood not be suitable for reading while playing.

I have a Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" and it's just barely big enough; anything smaller would definitely be too small.

A smaller screen is usable for studying scores when you're not actually at the instrument, though.

I've never understood why nobody makes an 8.5x11 tablet.  It seems that would be perfect for so many things....

Have a look at:
https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=1049

At the moment Samsung is offering 14.6" Samsung Tab S8 Ultra.
I've got 12.3" 3:2 ratio tablet and with tight cropping it is sufficient size (comfortable for performing).
(04-03-2022, 11:21 PM)aenlic Wrote: I'm guessing the answer to this is no... but figured I would ask. I would rather just say "next," just as I would to a 'page turner' human assistant, than to use a foot pedal.

I don't have MobileSheets at all yet, but am planning to get it once I have a tablet. I'm looking at the Samsung S8+, and thinking that I *might* be able to use it in landscape mode with a 2-page display. (Thoughts on that also welcome.)

I believe Mike (developer of MSPro) did mention once iOS version is out he will also have a look at implementing face/hand gestures to turn the pages.
It would be good option for recording sessions.