• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
>Problem beim einladen von Sounds
Hallo,
Habe ein Problem mit  dem  Einladen von Sounds.
Gespeicherte Sounds (msf Datei) auf Usb-Stick lassen sich nicht auf ein Tablet laden, es kommt die Meldung
" Ein nicht unterstützter Dateityp wurde Ausgwählt"
wie bekomme ich einzelne bearbeitete Sound auf mein Tablet welches mit der Orgel fest verbaut ist. Das gleiche Problem habe ich bei der Wiederherstellung der Bibliothek aus einem Backup von einem Usb-Stick. Hoffentlich gibt es eine Lösung des Problems.
Gruß Achim!

Hello,
  Having a problem loading sounds.
Saved sounds (msf file) on a USB stick cannot be loaded onto a tablet, the message appears
  "An unsupported file type was selected"
  how do I get individual processed sounds on my tablet which is permanently installed with the organ. I have the same problem when restoring the library from a backup from a USB stick. Hopefully there is a solution to the problem.
Greetings Achim!
Please either try using Import->System File Browser or copy the file to the internal storage before importing. I'm not sure what OS version your tablet is running, but if it's 6.0 or higher the system file browser should get around the issues with your USB stick. As a side note, I did fix various issues with importing off USB sticks with version 3.4.8 of MobileSheetsPro. I'm not sure if that is the version you are currently running.

Mike
Hallo Mike,
die Sound-Dateien l werden  mit Version 3.4.8. geladen, jedoch keine "Wiederherstellung der Bibliothek aus einem Backup"
dann kommt die Mitteilung " Ungültige Datei gewählt. Nur gültige Mobilesheets Backupdateien mit .msb Erweiterung sind erlaubt."
Auch Kopieren in den Internen Speicher bringt keinen Erfolg.
Mein Tablet: Xoro Mega Pad 1564 V2 Android-Vers. 5.1.1

Gruß Achim!

Hi Mike,
the sound files l come with version 3.4.8. loaded, but no "restoring the library from a backup"
then the message "Invalid file selected. Only valid Mobilesheets backup files with .msb extension are allowed."
Copying to the internal memory is also unsuccessful.
My tablet: Xoro Mega Pad 1564 V2 Android vers. 5.1.1

Greetings Achim!
It's possible the backup file is corrupted, especially if you get the same error message when importing off the internal storage. If you upload the backup file to the cloud and share it with mike@zubersoft.com, I can take a look at it to provide additional information.

Mike
Hallo Mike
Die auf Usb-Stick gespeicherte Datei vom 10.4 22 lässt sich auf mein Smartfon Xiaomi laden  jedoch nicht auf mein 
Xoro Tablet. die Dateien habe ich auf Dropbox freigegeben.

Gruß Achim

Hi Mike
The file from 10.4 22 saved on the USB stick can be loaded onto my Xiaomi smartphone but not onto my xoro tablet. I shared the files on Dropbox.

Greetings Achim
I have restored your backup file without issue, so the file itself is fine. So the problem has something to do with the way the Xoro tablet is reading the memory off the internal storage. If you uncheck the option to restore settings, does that help at all? Otherwise I might recommend trying to use the free companion app (https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.php) to connect to your tablet (tap the three dots at the top right and then "Connect to Companion"), and then you can restore the library using File->Restore Library. I'm not sure if this will make any difference, but it would be helpful to know if it works any differently for you. 

Also, can you please verify that if you go to Settings->About, you are running version 3.4.8 on both of your devices?

Mike
Hallo Mike,
Habe eine Übertragung mit der Companion-App Probiert. Die Backup-Datei wird zwar akzeptiert und eingelesen, jedoch erscheinen viele Dateien doppelt .Es führt auch zu keinem zufriedenstellenden Ergebnis.
Auf allen Geräten befindet sich die Version 3.4.8

Gruß Achim!

Hi Mike,
Tried a transfer with the companion app. The backup file is accepted and read in, but many files appear twice. The result is also unsatisfactory.
All devices have version 3.4.8

Greetings Achim!
If the restore is completing successfully, then what is shown on your device is what was contained in the backup file. You said the result is unsatisfactory - what does that mean exactly? If you open the backup file in the companion app (File->View/Extract Backup), you can see what is stored in the backup file. Do the songs appear twice in that? If so, that is why they appeared twice after the restore.

Mike