• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New User Questions
Hello,

1) Not currently - you'll have to check the windows taskbar to see the current battery life. I do plan on adding a battery indicator once time allows

2) If you are viewing the stamp window, tap your custom stamp, and adjust the size. This will resize it. If you select an existing stamp with the selection tool, you can tap the edit icon and then adjust the size. Alternatively, select the annotation and drag from the corners to resize.

3) If you use the text tool, it's size should not be randomly changing on you. You can tap the tool text twice to see the current settings. Make sure the same size is used for all annotations. You can add your current settings to the favorite window for fast access. I will be adding a dedicated measure counting tool in the future as I seem to get a fair number of people asking for that.

4) This is outside of the information that MobileSheets has access to. The pairing happens in the OS and MobileSheets is completely unaware of it. The pedal acts like a computer keyboard. When it's connected, MobileSheets just gets key press information from the OS - it does not communicate directly at all. In the future, I will add AirTurn Direct Mode support (mode 1 on the pedal) which does give me more access to the connection status with the pedal as at that point, MobileSheets is the one communicating with the pedal and you don't have to pair it in the OS

5) Use link points or edit the song, go to the files tab, tap the page order field and repeat/reorder/duplicate/remove pages as needed. It's an incredibly powerful feature as the original file is not modified in any way, but yet you can place things on each individual instance of a page, such as annotations, link points, bookmarks, etc. 

6) Not currently - I know this is currently a highly requested feature as well and it's very high on the priority list.

7) Not currently supported. You can copy annotations and paste them quite easily, but you can't take something you've copied and add it as a favorite. That's just not how the feature is designed. Perhaps in the future I'll add support for converting an existing annotation into a custom stamp. That I could do without breaking the architecture.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
New User Questions - by sb1920alk - 04-13-2022, 07:44 AM
RE: New User Questions - by Zubersoft - 04-13-2022, 07:55 AM
RE: New User Questions - by sb1920alk - 06-14-2022, 11:21 AM
RE: New User Questions - by Zubersoft - 06-17-2022, 08:28 AM