• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to keep filter in setlist?
Hello,
like discussed here, i created seperate setlists for each of our blocks.
To see only the relevant i added a keyword to the search field in the setlist view.
But each time im open one of my setlist and go back to the setlist view, the filter is gone.
Is there a way to keep that filter?

Edit: Yes, i can store different filters. But this also means, i have to select the right one each time i go back to my setlist view.

Additional question:
Is there a option to open the sheets of a setlist directly without going first to the list of songs in the setlist (and also backwards)?

Thanks.
Go to Settings->Library Settings and uncheck "Reset Filters After Exiting Group Editor). Then you'll have what you need.

There isn't currently a shortcut to load a setlist without viewing its songs. That is something that would have to be added. Having said that, if you load the setlist from the "Recent" tab, then it will load immediately without viewing the songs under the setlist. 

Mike
Thanks for your answer.
I just tested this setting (and i'm sure, i did before), but it is not working.
This setting keeps the filter, if i switch between the main tabs of the app. But as soon as i go into a setlist and then go back to the list of setlists, the filter is gone.

i also will test the "Recent" workaround, but have to charge my tablet first.
Oh sorry, I misunderstood what you were trying to do. If you enter a search term on the setlist tab, then tap a setlist to open it, the filter is cleared because it's unusual to filter the list of setlists based on a name, but then want that same filter present when you actually look at the list of songs under the setlist. This isn't currently configurable, but I can add a setting for it if necessary.

Mike
Yes, now you got it.
Would be great, if you could add such an option.