• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
multiple licenses
Hi Mike,

I've been happily using mobile sheets on my samsung tablet. So much that I bought my boyfriend a tablet so he can use mobile sheets too.

I set up his tablet over the weekend by downloading the app. I want to buy a separate license for his tablet.
Is it possible for me to have two licenses on different tablets? Need different email addresses?

And an additional question regarding the page turner, I have IRigBlue turner...if I get a 2nd turner will they operate independently? Is that a question for RigBlue?

Big thanks!

Elaine
If you want to go through the Google Play store, then you'll need to use different email addresses through Google Play. If you purchase through my FastSpring store (https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/), then you'll get a license key that can be used on a single device.

As far as the pedal, what matters is the pedal being paired with the device. You won't get crosstalk between the two pedals, so you don't really need to worry about that. If each pedal is paired with a different tablet, they will operate independently.

Mike
(04-27-2022, 09:18 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you want to go through the Google Play store, then you'll need to use different email addresses through Google Play. If you purchase through my FastSpring store (https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/), then you'll get a license key that can be used on a single device.

As far as the pedal, what matters is the pedal being paired with the device. You won't get crosstalk between the two pedals, so you don't really need to worry about that. If each pedal is paired with a different tablet, they will operate independently.

Mike

Thanks Mike....I sent you a $$ donation to cover us both using the same license. Hope that's ok with you.
Perfectly fine - thanks so much for doing that.

Mike