• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live sync of annotations with connected tablet
Hello,

I'm using the mobilesheets Eink version and I like it very much.
Now I would like to use it with my students and I have  a couple of questions:

1- if my students use the MobileSheets Trial version, can they connect to my tablet?
2- I would like to sync the 2 tablets so that we are on the same page, AND I would like them to immediately see on their screen and save the annotations I make on my tablet, is this possible?
3- If you have any recommendations of how to best use Mobilesheets for prof/students teaching setup, please let me know!

Also, is there discount pricing for students and professors of music universities?

Thank you very much
Hello,

1) The "Connect Tablets" feature is limited to a short period of time while using the trial version. So I don't think that will get you what you want. The library sync feature is not available at all in the trial version (as it wouldn't make much sense to try to sync with only eight songs).

2) You can certainly sync the page turns and which songs/setlists are loaded using the "Connect Tablets" feature, but you can't currently sync the annotations you are creating in real time. That's something I absolutely plan on adding, but it's not currently supported.

3) I can't speak to this one (so hopefully others can chime in), but I would think that if you want to keep things in sync among multiple devices, synchronizing to a shared cloud folder where only you have write access would be the best way to handle this. Students can then just sync to the folder to pull down the latest changes, including any annotations. 

If you contact me at mike@zubersoft.com, we can discuss pricing/discounts for a bulk purchase for education purposes.

Mike