• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New User - Sync Issue
Happy to join this forum and very happy with MobileSheets. Thank you.
Set up 60 pieces on my PC over the last few days, most having audio. Synced the data to GoogleDrive folder
Received my new BOOX MaxLumi2 today.
Synced from cloud to the BOOX, however 7 of the 60 pieces failed to download.  Error message is "Unable to Load file ..............pdf does not exist".
Not sure what to do.
Any suggestions?
Thanks again!
Do you have a library backup from one device that you can restore on the Max Lumi 2? That's created under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library which creates a .msb file that you can transfer to the other device. It's usually best if you start with that and then sync only new changes through the cloud. Otherwise, have you tried synchronizing multiple times to the cloud folder? Is it failing to download some of the files? Are they present in the sync folder on the cloud? If you manually copy the files to the storage location, does that resolve the issue?

Mike
(05-26-2022, 03:57 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Do you have a library backup from one device that you can restore on the Max Lumi 2? That's created under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library which creates a .msb file that you can transfer to the other device. It's usually best if you start with that and then sync only new changes through the cloud. Otherwise, have you tried synchronizing multiple times to the cloud folder? Is it failing to download some of the files? Are they present in the sync folder on the cloud? If you manually copy the files to the storage location, does that resolve the issue?

Mike

Thank you for the suggestions. I tried to 'resync' a few times.
Finally, 
1. deleted the data on my BOOX EInk
2. ran sync again to a NEW FOLDER on Google Drive
3. Ran Sync from the EInk tablet again. Success!

Prior to doing all that all TIMEOUT settings in the BOOX MaxLumi2 were changed to NEVER. 
I believe it was a TIMEOUT issue.

All sweet now! So great this programme.
(PS loading times on the forum are very slow here in Penang, about 2 minutes each page)