• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual functions set for the same pedal
Hi,
a question related to the pedal.
In setting menu, I can choose from turn to the next page, turn to the next song and other functions.
If my songlist is composed by songs with more than one page for song, I'd like to use the right pedal to go to the next page (if my song isn't finished with the current page) or to go to the next song (if my song page I'm reading is the last)
Thus I'd like to join two different functions to the same pedal: in a song list go to the next page and, when the last song page has been reached, go to the next song:
Is it possible to set pedal in this way?
I tried to search inside this forum, but I didn't find some related; if there's, and indication will be very appreciated.
Thanks
Paolo
Isn't that the default behaviour?

I don't have a pedal, but I've noticed that when I'm working from a setlist, touching the screen to turn the page turns the page and when I touch the screen on the last page of the song the first page of the next song appears.
If you're a zombie and you know it, bite your friend!
We got both kinds of music: Country AND Western
You can just use the "Go to Next Page" and "Go to Previous Page" pedal actions, but enable Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Next Song. Then when you reach the last page of a song and turn the page it will load whatever song was listed next on the library screen. As Frank mentioned, if you load a setlist, then you can already turn through the pages of all of the songs in the setlist.

Mike
Also beware that in "Touch & Pedal Settings" there is a checkbox "Prevent Pedal from Changing Pieces/Songs".
(05-26-2022, 03:57 AM)Frank Cox Wrote: Isn't that the default behaviour?

I don't have a pedal, but I've noticed that when I'm working from a setlist, touching the screen to turn the page turns the page and when I touch the screen on the last page of the song the first page of the next song appears.

(05-26-2022, 04:01 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You can just use the "Go to Next Page" and "Go to Previous Page" pedal actions, but enable Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Next Song. Then when you reach the last page of a song and turn the page it will load whatever song was listed next on the library screen. As Frank mentioned, if you load a setlist, then you can already turn through the pages of all of the songs in the setlist.

Mike

Mike Post seems to be the solution I'm looking for. ASAP I'll try and I'll report here my result.
Thanks
Paolo
(05-26-2022, 04:20 PM)psantofe Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 03:57 AM)Frank Cox Wrote: Isn't that the default behaviour?

(05-26-2022, 04:01 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You can just use the "Go to Next Page" and "Go to Previous Page" pedal actions, but enable Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Next Song. Then when you reach the last page of a song and turn the page it will load whatever song was listed next on the library screen. As Frank mentioned, if you load a setlist, then you can already turn through the pages of all of the songs in the setlist.

Mike

Mike Post seems to be the solution I'm looking for. ASAP I'll try and I'll report here my result.
Thanks
Paolo

Bingo!!!
"Go to the next page" together with Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Next Song is exactly the solution I look for.
Solved!
Thanks
Paolo