• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save multiple pdfs as a "medley"
Hi All
I've searched how to "merge pdf's" and every other search term I could think of, but the threads were from 2012, and the operations suggested therein did not work for me.

Is there a streamlined way to select various pdf's, arrange them as a medley, and merge them, and save it as a new MS song?

Example:

Say I have 10 different songs, each saved as a separate pdf song in Mobile Sheets.
Also, let's say each song is named "1", "2", etc., for simplicity.

I want to play song 3, 7, and 1, in that order as a medley.  Is there a way to save that arrangement as a new "song" in MS, and give it its own name like, "371 Medley" hypothetically speaking.

But I also want to arrange a different medley using songs 1, 8, and 7.  I would want to save that as "187 Medley".

I KNOW there is a good way to do this but I'm tired of spinning my wheels trying (and failing) to figure it out.

Any advice/tips would be wonderful.
Lora
Sejda has a desktop version you can download, and there is a merge function in it.  Free version can do a lot.
https://www.sejda.com/
One thing you can do is as follows:

1) Go to the songs tab, long press a song to select it, tap each song you want to be in the medley, tap the three dots at the top right and then tap "Create Setlist from Songs". If you select the songs in the order you want, they will be in the correct order in the setlist, otherwise you will need to reorder them. To reorder them, go to the setlists tab, tap the new setlist, tap edit, then reorder the songs and save it.
2) Go to the Setlists tab, long press the setlist that was created, tap Share->Export files and on the export settings dialog, enable the option to join into one PDF.

That will generate a single PDF containing all of the songs in the order you arranged them. You can then import that PDF as a new song.

Mike
Thank you, Mike! That is exactly the solution I needed. I'll get a lot of mileage out of that.
Thank you, SFawcett. I'll check out that free option......that will come in handy for lots of other stuff!
Thank you Mike for this workaround!
You are welcome!

Mike