• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showing information
Hello everyone!

I hope I am explaining this well enough for what I want/need.

In Setlists
Go to the setlist that I want to play
I see the name of the song
Under each song has the following:
      Artist/Composer
      Album (I play for several groups so I set them up as Album - makes sure I get the correct song when I have several versions)
      Part (I also play several instruments, so I see if it is the correct instrument)

What I would like to see is what Collection it is under as well. I'm finding that I have several of the same songs for the Jazz group, but they are from different books (i.e. Real Book, New Real Book, etc.). I set up these books as collections. 

I'm thinking I would like to either add it to what I can see or replace Artist with Collections.

I hope that made some kind of sense. I have looked all over the place in settings, and I'm either missing it or it just isn't there.

Any help would be great - Thank You!!!
Check out 'settings>library settings>song title formatting' and see if that will do what you want to do.. You can add 'collections to the 'caption format' and check 'show caption'.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Skip is right, "Song Title Formatting" is the way to go.
see
https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=8479
for some sophistcated examples
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de