• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to access the bookmarks ?
Hi,

In the main screen, I don't see anywhere the bookmark tab. The documentation says I should find a Bookmark tab.

On the main bar, I see Recents | Songs | Setlists | Collections | Artists | Albums | Genre

In the parameters, I could add Composers, Source types, Custom group, Keys (*)

On the Companion on the PC, I also see Years

How can show this tab ?

Thanks

(*) My MS is in French, so these names are my own translations into English. It might be different in an English version.
Hi, if you are searching for the PDF bookmarks, then you have to Open the Song, tap in the middle to bring the Song overlay. Then on the bottom the sixth symbol from the right is the symbol for the bookmarks of the PDF.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
To add additional tabs to the library screen, go to Settings->Library Settings->Tab Selection & Order. You can then tap or drag & drop the bookmarks tab into the displayed tabs list and then if you return to the library screen, you will see the bookmarks tab. 

Mike
(09-04-2022, 03:34 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: To add additional tabs to the library screen, go to Settings->Library Settings->Tab Selection & Order. You can then tap or drag & drop the bookmarks tab into the displayed tabs list and then if you return to the library screen, you will see the bookmarks tab. 

Mike

Found. I hadn't seen when I wrote this post. Strange. Thanks anyway.