• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Import then add to setlist
I would love for the companion app to refresh the library after importing pdfs. After I import the only way I can add songs to setlists is to go to the songs tab and do it there. The new songs don't show up in the setlist Library section.

Generally when I'm making setlists I'm adding new songs, so this would save some time.

Other than that, I love the app and the companion app. I've been using it since it was released and I've only had very minor issues with it after dozens of gigs.
I didn't realize the companion app wasn't refreshing the setlist library section after imports. I will take a look at this today. Thanks for letting me know.

Mike
(10-14-2013, 04:43 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I didn't realize the companion app wasn't refreshing the setlist library section after imports. I will take a look at this today. Thanks for letting me know.

Mike

Thanks for taking a look!
I just downloaded and installed the new app and companion and I saw this request was in place and working. Thanks again!
Happy to help! If users take time to report things to me, I do everything I can to fix those issues.

Mike