• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Scroll
Smile 
Good day, I am new here and use mobile sheet only for a few days. My question, I do not get it to run through the text by auto-scroll. Can someone give me step by step what to say and how should I set it?

thank you

sorry - my english is not perfekt

http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/.../smile.gif
The auto-scrolling appears to not be working correctly. I am going to fix this in the next update. I plan on releasing an update this weekend to address this and several other issues that have been brought to my attention.

Thanks,
Mike
Hello Mike

thank you for the answer - i'm waiting of the update!
I wanted to mention that auto-scrolling was not in fact broken like I had thought - I just had it tied to the metronome settings, which confused me at first. The default setting is to use the metronome tempo for the scrolling, but the metronome's default tempo is 10, which results in VERY slow scrolling.

I did fix the issue with the auto-scrolling not pausing though. Before, it would just scroll constantly through a page, never stopping. That has been addressed in v4.1.4.

Mike
(11-19-2013, 05:24 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I wanted to mention that auto-scrolling was not in fact broken like I had thought - I just had it tied to the metronome settings, which confused me at first. The default setting is to use the metronome tempo for the scrolling, but the metronome's default tempo is 10, which results in VERY slow scrolling.

I did fix the issue with the auto-scrolling not pausing though. Before, it would just scroll constantly through a page, never stopping. That has been addressed in v4.1.4.

Mike

Very new to MusicSheets, I have version 4.1.6, downloaded about 6 days ago.

I have got songs onto my tablet, no problem, using the companion, but I really can't find how to autoscroll, I have searched the manual and the only reference I can find refers to set lists and the 'button' described there I can't find in the program anywhere?

How do I get my songs some of which are 3 (pdf) pages long to autoscroll?

Gerry
Gerry,

With a song loaded (and your tablet in landscape mode), tap the center of the screen to bring up the overlay. At the top left of the overlay is a circle - tap it. This will bring up the popup menu. Tap the autoscroll button to start the auto-scrolling. You can also tap the Scroll Settings button to change how often the screen scrolls.

Regards,
Mike
(12-04-2013, 05:37 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Many thanks, I must have missed something in the manual. it's an age thing !!
Gerry,

With a song loaded (and your tablet in landscape mode), tap the center of the screen to bring up the overlay. At the top left of the overlay is a circle - tap it. This will bring up the popup menu. Tap the autoscroll button to start the auto-scrolling. You can also tap the Scroll Settings button to change how often the screen scrolls.

Regards,
Mike