• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Active links on same page
Hi,

I have downloaded the mobilesheets app this weekend and playing with its features. First of all I want to thank you for this nice little program, it works very well for me mostly, but I also have to practice a bit to get used to reading from my Galaxy Tab 3 10.1" None the less I encountered some issues I think:

When using the active links to organize DS al coda's etc, it works very good when the segno is on page 1 and the DS on page 2, but when on the same page it does not jump to the segno when mobilesheets is in landscape and the segno is somewhere at the top out of sight, while the DS is at the bottom. Tapping the active link does not making it jump to the top of the page so it becomes visible, in landscape it seems like nothing happens and it stays at the bottom of the page.

But also when using it for repeats that span two pages, where the begin is at the bottom half, when in landscap hitting the end of the repeat, it jumps to the previous page, but to the top and not the bottom half where the begin of the repeat is, so I have still to scroll down manually.

Would it be very difficult to program it such way that the place where an active link jumps to, it also makes sure it is visible when in landscape?

In portrait everything is fine... but some scores are so finely written I would like to have it in landscape, so I will be able to read it properly.

And is there a way to Pause/stop the Autoscroll, this would be very helpfull when playing multipple repeats like jazz solo's, as far as I can see there is no autoscroll stop/pauze button anywhere.

Hey and I have ordered the AirTurn PED ! :-), half the price of the BT105 system, and uses BT 4.0 (Smart Ready) so also much less power consumption.

Ok, back to practicing and scanning my bags of music paper!

Marco
Kind regards, Marco

Start using Mobilesheets since Februari 22, 2015
Scanner: Canon MG2450 All in one printer (cheap, but works fine)
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1"
Pedals: AirTurn PED (the new Bluetooth 4.0 (SMART READY) ones)
Member of Amateur bands HET/AlmaarBrass/JRBB, playing trumpet.