• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scrolling
Have to say mike,  fantastic, you have covered all musical situations, when the bugs are sorted it will be the business, anyway I have found using the scroll mode changing the settings in scroll mode for different pieces of music, it doesn't seem to save the settings, unless I am doing something wrong
When you say scroll mode, do you mean the display mode (single page, two page, etc)? I haven't made that a setting that can be set per song yet. This was requested not too long ago, so it will be an enhancement that I will make soon.

Mike
Thanks for getting back mike,I just use single sheet
Is the problem with the automatic scrolling then? The settings are not being saved properly?
(05-04-2015, 05:30 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Is the problem with the automatic scrolling then? The settings are not being saved properly?

Hi mike, my PDF files are different sizes so scrolling has to be set for each different size and bars per page etc, a bit laborious, but the settings I make don't seem to save
art,

Just to clarify - if you open a song, then tap the bottom left circle, then tap "Scroll Settings", then change stuff the dialog and then click "OK", the settings aren't saved when you load the song the next time? I only ask because this appears to work just fine for me.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi mike I will take another look, I will just use what I was using before, page turns using the links, a really good feature is the page ordering,when I have time I will look into that,I wished I had this app when I was a much busier player, I might even go mad and buy a pedal,anyway once again thanks for all the hard work and giving us this great tool