• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks & suggestions
Hello,

I was overwhelmed: One day I asked you to change the display on the MIDI Tab page in the song editor - and the next week you had this problem solved in a new release of MSP!  THANK YOU! This helps me very much!

No I read that someone asked you to let the song editor open on the MIDI Tab page. But for other users this might not be the conveniend tab to work with.
So - what about this solution:
The song editor 'remembers' which tab you worked on the last time - and opens the same tab the next time you open the song editor.
This way everybody can have his own 'default' opening page.

Something else I found out:
On the Fields Tab in the song editor there is a field which is hidden by default which is called 'Sorting Title' (re-translated from german). It is the upper option when opening the configuration menu.
By testing I found out that the alphabetical listing of songs in setlists and collections follows the text or numbers I can enter here.
But when doing so I can have the 'normal' listing according to the Title field only by choosing the 'manual' sorting option.
But when choosing this manual sorting option there is no longer the alphabetical subdivision in the display! But this display is very helpful!
So, my question:
Is it possible to implement the possibility of listing in an alphabetical manner for the Title Field OR the Sorting Title Field? Or for any of the fields?
I would appreciate this very much! And - for surely - not only me!
(But I don't expect to have this done within the next week ... Wink  )

(Why I need this:
I am working on connecting the song display in MSP with my Yamaha keyboard. And I trying to find a way so that I can continue sorting these songs in an alphabetical list in MSP while having another (alphabetical) list in the background, which provides a unique correlation to the registrations in the keyboard. The collection of my songs is still growing; so, a new created song has to fit in  1. in the alphabetical Title list, and  2. in the unique way I have to arrange it in regards of the place within the folder where I have the song registrations in my keyboard.)

Greetings from germany
Ulrich