• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error reading message from companion app
I connect, I import. After a number of pdf files are scanned/imported/skipped whatever, the mobilesheets on my Amazon Fire says "Error reading message from companion app", them "Connection error encountered. Transfer has failed.", then "error: invalid message received from PC. Ignoring."  If I try the import again, the operation is very slow, each file taking five to ten seconds each.
(12-16-2017, 07:09 AM)waltsyd Wrote: I connect, I import. After a number of pdf files are scanned/imported/skipped whatever, the mobilesheets on my Amazon Fire says "Error reading message from companion app", them "Connection error encountered. Transfer has failed.", then "error: invalid message received from PC. Ignoring."  If I try the import again, the operation is very slow, each file taking five to ten seconds each.

I have been having the same problem importing, I just posted a message about it this morning.  Hopefully they get back to us soon to help with this.  I also started having trouble downloading directly from Dropbox.
Can you please provide the version number of MobileSheetsPro and the version of the MobileSheetsPro Companion?

Thanks,
Mike