• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Duration Column
I would like to have the "Duration" show in a column in the song list view (or set view).  I see many other columns to choose from to display, but not "Duration".  Is there a way to do this that I am missing?

Thanks.
Are you just wanting to see song duration next to the song title? If so, go to Settings->Library Settings->Song Title Formatting, tap the title format, then tap on the three dots and then "Duration". The duration will then be printed at the end of every song title. You can format this however you like.

Mike
Photo 
(08-03-2018, 05:31 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Are you just wanting to see song duration next to the song title? If so, go to Settings->Library Settings->Song Title Formatting, tap the title format, then tap on the three dots and then "Duration". The duration will then be printed at the end of every song title. You can format this however you like.

Mike

I am on the desktop companion, but I am trying to add a column to the song list to include duration.  When I go to settings, Configure List Columns, Duration is not an option to choose.  See attachment.

I don't need duration to print, but it would be nice to have a display column that I can quickly see durations, and to also sort by shortest to longest.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've added duration as a column in the companion app for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike
Thank you!!