• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v4.0.17 Released
I'm happy to report that another update has been released for MobileSheets. While I'm still actively working to get the next major release finished (v5.0.0), some users brought to my attention some critical issues that needed to be addressed. First, I fixed a bug that prevented batch imports from dropbox if the dropbox account had more than 1000 files. I also provided separate buttons for selecting local SD card versus dropbox at the top of the file browser to eliminate confusion. Another serious issue was reported when using large PDF documents where, after hundreds of page turns, the PDF renderer would stop functioning (only blank pages would be shown). I'm happy to report that I've implemented a fix to take care of this issue, and I've also added a number of updates to the PDF renderer to limit memory consumption. Thanks to all the users who have provided feedback and bug reports. Here is the full list of changes:

MobileSheets v4.0.17

- Fixed bug that caused batch import from dropbox to fail if more than a 1000 songs were found
- Added dedicated button for dropbox on the file browser screen to avoid confusion
- Added support for deleting files on dropbox (thanks PJCrump!)
- Added fix for bug where pages may stop rendering after hundreds of page turns
- Updated PDF renderer and lowered memory usage to increase stability when lots of songs are loaded in a large setlist
- Annotation group dropdown only shows up now if more than one group is in use for the current song

Enjoy!
Mike