• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exporting the Titles Only (as a text file?)
Hi! I think I'm just missing something, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to export a list of song titles (from a collection, setlist, whatever). As a plain text file, for instance.

There are a few other discussions about this. One mentions the companion app, which I can't do as I only have MacBooks and Chromebooks (no Windows). Others (like this one) mention a "Generate Song List" action. That sounds like what I might want, but I'm not seeing it at all. Android on a Chromebook. How can I find this option?

LOVE the app, but others I play with use plain paper or other apps, so I'm trying to get an easy text-based setlist I can quickly export/share that's platform independent. Thanks!
To find the "Generate Song List" option, go to the Setlists tab, long press one of your setlists, tap the three dots at the top right for the overflow menu and then you should see the "Generate Song List" option in the list. You can control the format of the generated list under Settings->Library Settings->Generate Song List Format. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mike
Ah! How'd I miss that!? Clear as day. Sorry about that, but thanks for the quick answer. Does exactly what I wanted.