• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung Android tablet suggestions
I'm in the market for a new samsung tablet to use with mobilesheets pro. The last 10.1" one I got is 5 years old and the version I have does not allow me to put my backup library on the sd card. Any suggestions?
It depends how big your Backup is. If it is bigger then 4 gb then i am not sure if any android device could do it. There is a restriction to write Files larger than 4gb on the sd card
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
Actually, with newer Android devices, you can now create files larger than 4 GB. My Samsung Tab S4 lets me create backups of any size, for example.
Oh ok, i didn´t know that. :-)
Alternatively, if you have some expieriences with root, you could root you old tablet. There are some tools to trick android, so you could write files even bigger than 4gb on your sd.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
Thanks for the helpful info. Sounds like any newer tablet will allow me to save to the sd card without having to deal with root which is beyond my comprehension.
Probably a good idea to check how large your backup actually is before splashing the cash.
Assuming you have a Windows pc, use the Companion to make a backup and check out it's size.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(02-17-2021, 02:36 PM)barbaramidwife Wrote: I'm in the market for a new samsung tablet to use with mobilesheets pro. The last 10.1" one I got is 5 years old and the version I have does not allow me to put my backup library on the sd card. Any suggestions?

https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...9#pid32239