• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New User - Connection problem?
(10-16-2021, 12:16 AM)Rey_a Wrote: I have never tried it with a pedal connected to the keyboard.
Just had a quick try on Genos, and the pedal press is not being transmitted over midi, and I have not directly found a setting to enable that. Which of course does not mean it is not possible. Maybe others know how to do it.

Pedals can be connected directly to the tablet using bluetooth. I used to have an airturn duo myself some time ago which worked well.
Mike also has a page on his website related to pedals ... See below.

https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/p...hp?lang=en

Just out of curiosity. Now you know how to make the link feature work, did you manage to get that working on the Meberry M7 tablet as well ?
Thanks. I'll check out that link.
Duplicated every setting from Galaxy tablet on to Meberry M7. Nothing transmits or receives. Guessing you get what you pay for  Rolleyes

Ron
(10-16-2021, 12:30 AM)ronlomax Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 12:16 AM)Rey_a Wrote: I have never tried it with a pedal connected to the keyboard.
Just had a quick try on Genos, and the pedal press is not being transmitted over midi, and I have not directly found a setting to enable that. Which of course does not mean it is not possible. Maybe others know how to do it.

Pedals can be connected directly to the tablet using bluetooth. I used to have an airturn duo myself some time ago which worked well.
Mike also has a page on his website related to pedals ... See below.

https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/p...hp?lang=en

Just out of curiosity. Now you know how to make the link feature work, did you manage to get that working on the Meberry M7 tablet as well ?
Thanks. I'll check out that link.
Duplicated every setting from Galaxy tablet on to Meberry M7. Nothing transmits or receives. Guessing you get what you pay for  Rolleyes

Ron
Been through everything I can find on pedals. Seems like you need to connect pedal to tablet. Turning the page in the app has little or nothing to do with the keyboard. With that in mind, I will thank everyone who has helped me get the registration link working, and I'll stick to poking the tablet with my finger Wink Wink
Thanks again
Ron