• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows Store problem
Help! My free trial of MobileSheets ran out, so I went to pay for it on Windows Store, and I find that I can't open Windows Store. I had this problem before and my IT person at work sorted it for me. But now it's Friday night and I have a rehearsal at 9am tomorrow and a 112-page book on MobileSheets full of my fingerings and bowings and I can't access any of it. Guess I'm staying up late reworking all of my notes using pencil and paper... Unless someone knows how I can get it to work. I don't have time to troubleshoot stupid tech issues like accessing Microsoft Store.
If you can't get the Microsoft Store working, then the next best option is for you to use the FastSpring store version which doesn't rely on the Microsoft Store at all. Then you'll just need to copy some files from one folder to another to transfer your library. To start, go to https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/ and purchase MobileSheets for Windows. You'll receive a link to download and install MobileSheets - run the installer.appxbundle file after downloading it. After the app is installed, run it, then copy the files at 

C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState 

to 

C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Zubersoft.MobileSheets_m0zk3axhy8w52\LocalState

Now enter the license key you received while purchasing and your library will be available without any restrictions.

Mike
That solved it!
Amazing Friday night support!
ThankyouThankyouThankyou!!! Smile