• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with "Fix Broken File Paths"
In general "Fix Broken File Paths" is another great feature of MobileSheets, but I came across a few issues.
After importing a number of songs from an MSF file, the song files were saved into the root of my MSP folder. I moved them into a new subfolder of the MSP folder and used "Fix Broken File Paths - Automatic" to correct the paths. Some of the files have duplicates (files with the same file name) in other subfolders of the MSP folder. Some of the duplicates have the same content, some of them are different, nevertheless I want to keep all of them.
These duplicate files are not handled correctly by MobileSheets:
With "Confirm replacement for each file" = ON I have to confirm EVERY replacement, even in case only one file was found. A bit tedious, but correct so far. In case two files with the same name are found both are shown in the confirmation window, also correct.

What is not as expected: as soon as I click the correct one of the displayed paths, the confirmation window is closed, but nothing is replaced.
With "Confirm replacement for each file" = OFF all paths are replaced, including those where several choices are shown, there's no possibility to choose which of the paths should be used.
Expected behaviour:
With "Confirm replacement for each file" = ON 
replace the previous path with the one that has been clicked, close the confirmation window and continue replacing in case more missing files are left
With "Confirm replacement for each file" = OFF
If only one single file has been found with the same name, replace the path silently, as it is the case today.
If several files with the same name exist show the confirmation dialog as above and let the user choose the correct new path. Continue replacing as long as missing files are left.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Thank you for providing all the information. I'll add this to the list of things I need to look into before the next update is released.

Thanks,
Mike