• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inverted colors
Hi,

I have been using MobileSheets for several years and I still have the same issue : when I open some of my sheet music, the colors seem like... inverted ? I don't know how to explain it. I took a screenshot. I tested with and without the night mode but it's still the same.
Do you have any ideas to solve this? ^^

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check 'Library Settings'>'Use Dark Theme'
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Hi, you activated "Night Mode"
Go settings-> Display settings -> night Mode and uncheck this
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
Nuance,

Please send one of the PDFs to mike@zubersoft.com. You said it only happens with some of your PDFs, so I'd like to take a look at one of them. You can try to change Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference from Quality to Speed to see if that helps, as it changes which PDF library is used to render the file.

Mike
Hi!

I already checked with the night mode and the dark theme, the problem still remains.

(03-29-2023, 05:34 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Nuance,

Please send one of the PDFs to mike@zubersoft.com. You said it only happens with some of your PDFs, so I'd like to take a look at one of them. You can try to change Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference from Quality to Speed to see if that helps, as it changes which PDF library is used to render the file.

Mike

I changed the render preference like you said but it's still the same.
Sure, I'll send you one of them by this weekend. Besides they are not PDFs but .png or .gif, do you think that could be related to the issue somehow ?
It certainly could be related, but I can't say for certain without being able to test with one of the files. Other things can be involved including accessibility settings on your device. If you've enabled options like high constrast settings or anything of that sort, that can interfere with the image processing in MobileSheets. You would need to disable those settings.

Mike