I’m happy to announce that MobileSheets v3.5 has been released, which includes annotations! Not every feature has made it into this initial version, but all of the important features are included. Features such as support for placing custom bitmaps on the sheet music will be added soon. Here is an overview of the features:
– Support for annotations has finally been added! Tap the pencil icon while viewing a song to enter the annotation editor
– Fixed bugs with artists disappearing due to database errors
– Major optimizations: Significant drop in CPU usage. This will increase battery life and decrease loading times
– Fixed freezing issues with various tablets
– Fixed bug where batch importing a large number of files from the companion app causes the app to stop responding
– PDF renderer updates. Major performance improvements for some files.
– Link points now render correctly at all zoom levels, and respond accurately to finger presses
– Fixed various crashes
MobileSheets Companion v1.3.1
– Updated database code to handle annotations
– Fixed possible errors due to bugs in handling file paths
I hope this update works well for everyone. I’ll be anxious to hear feedback!