• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finger Point Stamp
I seem to recall a post referencing a finger point stamp (so you can point to place in sheet music you need to go, etc.)

Did I imagine this? The only stamps I see seem to be notation related.

Thanks.
I'm a little confused by what you mean. There are link points that let you jump between pages by touching little colored circles. Is this what you mean?

Mike
No, if I am marking up sheet music. Lets say I am going back to an earlier page and I want to start in the middle of the page. I might want an arrow or something to remind me where to start.

I though someone had posted that they used a finger-point stamp in this type of situation (an arrow pointer attached to a line would also work). But, maybe I imagined that.

Jeff
You could just "draw" an arrow ... Or mark with a text highlighter.
Yes, I find it tough to draw the arrow head. I do use the highlighter.

I know this is not the most important feature. Minor, but I would use an option for a pointer (arrow head) at the end of a line. Again, not big deal in the scheme of things.

Jeff

(02-15-2014, 07:30 PM)Jan Wrote: You could just "draw" an arrow ... Or mark with a text highlighter.
I will be adding an arrow annotation when I work on the update that will focus solely on annotations. That will come right after the version 5 release (so 5.0.1 or 5.0.2)

Mike
Thanks!

(02-19-2014, 04:08 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I will be adding an arrow annotation when I work on the update that will focus solely on annotations. That will come right after the version 5 release (so 5.0.1 or 5.0.2)

Mike