• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete Song from "Edit Song" menu
Going to the song list to delete an unwanted song is currently a pain if you made the decision while viewing a collection - having switched to the songs screen, one then has to re-position to the song you want to delete. Also, identifying the correct song might not be easy if the song page is displayed in a different sort order from the collection.

So, I would like to have the option of deleting the song immediately after it had been identified.

I'm guessing that Mike is trying to avoid people accidentally selecting Delete (from the database) instead of Remove (from the Collection/Set list).

Having the notes/fields displayed, ala BRX' would also be useful.

I suppose the best answer would be for MSP not to create unwanted duplicates in the first place (I know self managing the files would help alleviating the problem but I don't fancy converting). On my tablet, I always give the songs a unique title that matches the filename; when importing a new version of an existing title, I always want to overwrite the existing one (this preserves set lists) i.e. One shouldn't need to use the SwapFile mechanism.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6

Messages In This Thread
RE: Delete Song from "Edit Song" menu - by BRX - 11-13-2018, 02:49 AM
RE: Delete Song from "Edit Song" menu - by Geoff Bacon - 11-13-2018, 03:50 AM