• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChordPro Files and printing
In order to print a page, MobileSheetsPro has to fit the chord pro file to the dimensions of a piece of paper. So if you are viewing your files in landscape orientation, or your tablet aspect ratio differs greatly from a piece of paper's aspect ratio, then the output is going to look very different. The number of pixels used for the rendered page may be different when printing too (I'd have to review the code to verify).  If this is as major problem and you believe the printed page should reflect what your tablet displays, then a couple of things would need to change:

1) The page would be rendered to the tablet's screen size, and then scaled to fit the piece of paper. This could cause the content to appear scaled down quite a bit. 

2) In landscape orientation, the print job would have to be turned to landscape, which means rotating the image 90 degrees. This would also be scaled to fit the piece of paper. 

Another thing that I'd have to handle is that the page scaling mode and other display options can change how the page is rendered in MobileSheetsPro. I'd have to honor these settings while rendering as well before scaling the image to fit the printed piece of paper.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
ChordPro Files and printing - by NeoCZ - 11-15-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: ChordPro Files and printing - by sciurius - 11-15-2018, 05:30 PM
RE: ChordPro Files and printing - by NeoCZ - 11-16-2018, 01:00 AM
RE: ChordPro Files and printing - by sciurius - 11-16-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: ChordPro Files and printing - by NeoCZ - 11-16-2018, 01:43 AM
RE: ChordPro Files and printing - by Zubersoft - 11-16-2018, 01:48 AM
RE: ChordPro Files and printing - by NeoCZ - 11-16-2018, 03:25 AM