• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collections of Sets suggestion
Hey, that's great, Mike! 

I agree, collections of collections should be avoided! We just need collections of songs and collections of sets. In fact, if my band has a tune that we're working on that is not yet paired with another tune, I will still create a set with just that tune so it shows up in our "Working On" setlist (which I currently make with the xJDWO_ prefix). I only go to my list of songs when someone suggests we try playing a brand new tune.

For clarification - we call a grouping of two or three tunes that will be played without a break as a single dance (usually ~ 8 minutes) a "set", and a list of some or all of our sets is a "setlist". I think what we call a set, you call a setlist.

So my question would be, is your plan to have a tab for collections of sets and another tab (which already exists) for collections of songs? (Maybe the tabs could be named "Song Collections" and "Set Collections"?) That would be super. And just FYI - I would never need to load all the sets in a set collection all at one time. I just need certain sets grouped together so I can choose one to play (hopefully with no intermediate "Load All" screen!). Then when done playing that set, it would be great to be able to go straight back to that same set collection.

Thanks!
Chuwi 13.5" H13, Win10, 128GB  μSD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collections of Sets suggestion - by Zubersoft - 10-05-2022, 03:43 AM
RE: Collections of Sets suggestion - by WalterWeinzinger - 10-05-2022, 10:25 AM
RE: Collections of Sets suggestion - by Michael_G - 10-05-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Collections of Sets suggestion - by Zubersoft - 07-02-2023, 04:43 AM