• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 2)
Hi Mike,

Here are more details on the topic "App crashed when tablet was rotated":

• iPad used: iPad 5th generation
  • iOS version used: initially 15, then update to 16.1.1, problem occurred with both versions
  • MobileSheet version used: Built 2

The first thing I did was sync my personal library from my Windows tablet (about 14GB).
This was successful. I then opened a larger song (PDF file with 53 pages) in MobileSheets.

I opened the song in landscape mode. I have not changed the view settings (view mode: one page).
After that, I just flipped through a few pages and then rotated the tablet to portrait mode. Then the app crashed. I sent a bug report.

I then tried restarting the app. Unfortunately, the app then immediately crashed again (immediately after opening the app).
After several attempts to get the app working again, I reinstalled it and resynced the library.

Unfortunately, when I tried to reproduce the error again, I received crashes again, which did not lead to the app hanging completely.
I also once managed to provoke the error when rotating from portrait to landscape.

After playing around with the view settings a bit, the error didn't appear anymore.

Unfortunately, at the moment I can't see an exact pattern as to when the crashes occur.
I can state the following points:

• Opening a song in landscape mode for the first time after library sync
  • Default view settings
  • Flip through a few pages
  • Rotate from landscape to portrait
  • App crash

Many greetings
Tobias

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 2) - by tru - 11-12-2022, 09:18 AM