• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copying library to another computer
(04-07-2023, 12:24 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: The way things currently work, you can't backup/restore multiple libraries, and you can't sync multiple libraries at once. You have to first create and switch libraries on each device first, then you can restore or sync to that active library. It is set up this way as it's more flexible and lets you sync any one library to another library. I recognize that it does create extra work when you just want to synchronize multiple libraries between your own devices though, so I do have plans in the future to allow for backing up and restoring multiple separate libraries as well as potentially synchronizing multiple libraries at once (although I'll have to think through that one a bit).

Mike
Since this is a one time thing, can I get around this by creating a backup of "ukulele" to the cloud from my master (windows) device, then restore that to my android device to (with library set to [a presumably empty] "ukulele" library)?

Or can I get away with manually copying the ukulele.db from my master system to my android device?

A somewhat related question: any way to sync the edittings of a sheet to my other devices? So far it seems like I have to independently make the same manual edittings on each device. THAT is going to be a pain.

Messages In This Thread
Copying library to another computer - by jeckardt - 04-07-2023, 07:26 AM
RE: Copying library to another computer - by jeckardt - 04-08-2023, 06:06 AM