• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scanning in new music quickly
This is probably the most expensive software I've ever bought - but the free stuff wasn't cutting it for me and so far I'm happy with my purchase (even though it's more expensive in the UK than anywhere else - thanks Google!).

Anyway. I play in a couple of brass bands which is one reason for using an electronic music reader (Samsung Galaxy S7+). I was previously using MusicNotes, which is pretty decent except the annotations are a bit limited and it will only accept PDF or proprietary format music. Quite often, new music is handed out at rehearsal and although I use clips to hold my tablet to a regular music stand (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5992706), which means I can just put the paper over the tablet, I'd much rather have it in digital format.

Now, I know I can add new pieces of music from the camera, which is pretty good, but using the camera app natively (i.e. not within the app) allows me to scan sheet music as a document (and so adjust the skew, colours etc.). Using the camera within the app doesn't give me this option - would be helpful to be able to scan and adjust new scores from within the app (including changing the colour/contrast as a lot of the old music is quite beige).

Messages In This Thread
Scanning in new music quickly - by spandit - 04-27-2023, 08:09 PM
RE: Scanning in new music quickly - by Zubersoft - 04-28-2023, 03:30 AM
RE: Scanning in new music quickly - by spandit - 04-28-2023, 03:39 AM
RE: Scanning in new music quickly - by otnt - 04-29-2023, 06:28 AM
RE: Scanning in new music quickly - by spandit - 07-04-2023, 06:33 PM
RE: Scanning in new music quickly - by Zubersoft - 07-05-2023, 03:35 AM