• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collections of Sets suggestion
Any updates on this potential feature, @Zubersoft?

I am also a contradance musician, and I downloaded and started using the mobile sheets app a week ago. It's been amazingly useful so far. Like the OP, I've been creating setlists of
songs which my band plays at contradance gigs. In this context, a setlist is two or three tunes that are played back to back for a single dance. Depending on the event there could be anywhere from 6 to 12 dances, and therefore 6 to 12 setlists, used in a particular gig. I love how easy MobileSheets makes it to add and remove songs from setlists, particularly because we're always adding new tunes to our repertoire and changing/updating our song sets.

I'm hoping for a way to sort or group setlists so I can quickly pull up just the specific setlists I need for a particular gig.

I see that I can select multiple setlists and choose to Add Pieces To Collection or Create Collection From Pieces, among other options. Is there, or can there please be, a similar option to create a collection from those *setlists*?

One work around that I've considered is to create an entirely new library that would just contain the sets for a particular gig, but unfortunately I have yet to figure out how to move or copy pieces from my existing library into a newly created library without having to reupload the piece all over again. I know this is off the main topic, but if you're able to tell me how to accomplish that I would be grateful.

Thank you for this great app.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collections of Sets suggestion - by Zubersoft - 10-05-2022, 03:43 AM
RE: Collections of Sets suggestion - by Michael_G - 10-05-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Collections of Sets suggestion - by ChrisPhone - 07-02-2023, 03:17 AM
RE: Collections of Sets suggestion - by Zubersoft - 07-02-2023, 04:43 AM