• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ketron Sd90 registrations changed with MobileSheets
Okay guys.

I have got it working.

I will start by thanking everybody who contributed to this thread who tried to assist me. It is most appreciated.

I do not have time tonight to go into detail however I will try to post my settings tomorrow.

What  I can say tonight is that it was a combination of factors that I encountered which I can quickly explain just now.

Because Greg (Ketron forum) asked if I was sure that my tablet was transmitting the midi commands, which I wasn't, I asked on  other forums & contacted Samsung to see if my Tab S7+ supported Midi.(I had assumed that it did).

Samsung said it had been removed on the Tab S7+.

Someone on you tube had a video showing how to access the developers menu of the tablet, where I was able to reactivate midi.

I was using the centre USB on the side of the SD90 and it turns out it is either not working properly or it only provides power.

I then tried the tablet cable in another of the ports and the connection showed up on the SD90. That showed some progress.

I then tried various settings on the tablet which I will show tomorrow and I got it working.

Thank you once again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ketron Sd90 registrations changed with MobileSheets - by fraser.reid6152@gmail.com - 07-23-2023, 11:14 AM