• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Feature requestion /best practise question
If you copy a song, the copy will share the same PDF as the original, so it won't use any extra storage space. So you don't have to worry about that aspect of creating additional songs. I am going to add a song versioning feature, but the schedule has been pushed back a bit, so it's looking more like it will be released early next year. With songs that share a file, you can use a different page order for each song to limit it to different sections.

At the moment, it's difficult to add blank pages in the middle of PDFs. The next update that I'm working on finishing right now will modify the page order dialog significantly and it will support adding a blank page in a PDF. There will also be an option to take the page order and generate a new PDF from it for users that prefer that. 

If you want to remove pages, the only way to do that at the moment is using the page order feature. That will continue to be the case, but if users would like an easier way to quickly remove the currently displayed page (which will automatically update the page order behind the scenes), I can certainly add that. 

You have multiple options for the annotations editor:

1) Go into the settings, enable the option to automatically exit after a few seconds of inactivity (you can specify the timeout)
2) Use a three finger tap
3) Use a pedal action set to "Annotate Song" which boths lets you enter the annotation editor and exit it
4) Use a newer Samsung tablet with an S-Pen, enable remote actions and you can assign the exit action to the S-Pen button. This is the stylus button action in the annotation editor settings.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feature requestion /best practise question - by Zubersoft - 08-15-2023, 05:39 PM