• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Budget setup for MobileSheets
Hi,

I can't really speak about the products you linked, but I can talk about the ones I use:

Page turner bluetooth pedal: Airturn PED Pro 500
[Image: 541295.jpg]
The thing about this pedal is that it needs a little bit of force to press down, but after I got used to it, I think this is positive because it won't happen easily that you accidentally press it. You might have to try out 2 or 3 pedals to find something that works for you. I can recommend this one from my experience.

Music stand: I use a classical music stand that I described in this forum post: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...l#pid44774
If you already have a stable tripod, a holder like the one you linked might be sufficient. I would value stability a lot because saving here might lead to a lot of stress in a performance situation when your setup is too unstable and kind of wiggles around.

Software: Definitely you should get MobileSheets, I think it is worth every penny! No subscriptions/fair pricing, cross-platform-usability, a lot of functions, it still continues to develop and new functions are added by user requests, active user support

I hope these help!

Malte

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget setup for MobileSheets - by MB10 - 09-29-2023, 06:06 PM
RE: Budget setup for MobileSheets - by MB10 - 09-29-2023, 07:01 PM
RE: Budget setup for MobileSheets - by redroc.k - 09-30-2023, 01:14 AM
RE: Budget setup for MobileSheets - by MB10 - 09-30-2023, 02:11 AM
RE: Budget setup for MobileSheets - by mdavej - 10-01-2023, 05:49 AM