• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedal actions setting Airturn BT500 S-2
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I am french. Excuse my bad English.
I have been using Mobile Sheets Pro since April 2003. I bought in May 2023 an AirTurn BT500 S-2 pedal (BT500S-2 v3.0.9 10E2) ...I am very annoyed and I need your help.
Since then I have used it at home for about 50 hours. It worked perfectly. Since yesterday it does not work. I use it with MobileSheets with an Android tablet samsung galaxy A8.
The pedal appears well when bluetooth is activated It appears the serial number but in the available devices area it is written: no device found. I did a lot of manipulations and I still can’t make it work.
I tried to do a reset factory…but today the pedal appears well in the area with its serial number but in the area available devices it is indicated "no device found."
The pedal appears well on the tablet and the area with its serial number but in the area available devices it is indicated no device found. In the settings of the mobilsheets pedals it also appears in the air turn support information. ADDED TO APP - ADD AIRDIRECT AIRTURN and serial number. But it still does not work. I hope you can help me because I am desperate for this situation.

But just now, after a lot of manipulation, I have just managed to pair the pedal. The signal is sent to the tablet. I'm happy but the pages don't turn. I looked on the settings page "pedal actions settings" and I see under PEDALE 1 the keys :
DPAD_DOWN,DPAD_UP. I did a test by going to a website and I see that the pages go up or down. How can I change this value so that I turn the pages by pressing the buttons on my pedal? can I modify it by changing the value of the keys ? The AirTurn Support is not activated. I think I need to change the mode. Which mode should I choose to activate the next page, previous page only function? I'm afraid of doing something stupid...
I don't know why without modifying anything the pedal was no longer operational? Perhaps the reason is the software update of the tablet a few days ago?
In advance I thank you very much for your help.
Kind regards 
:)

Messages In This Thread
Pedal actions setting Airturn BT500 S-2 - by Jeanco81 - 10-06-2023, 11:38 PM