• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular pedal disconnections
Thanks Mike. I am beginning to think you are correct that it is a hardware problem. Poor luck on my part in purchasing two devices specifically only for this task that are incompatible  Sad  

I also tested the pedal with the HP x360. The pedal always disconnected after 13 slow flashes.

I tried changing the Windows Bluetooth Services to start from manually to automatic, hoping it might allow the pedal to reconnect very quickly and provide a temporary workaround, but to no avail.

I tried Airturn Direct mode with the Linx tablet. Although it identified the Airturn pedal in MobileSheets settings when scanning for the pedal it failed to connect to the pedal.

I tried to bypass the inbuilt Bluetooth by using a USB Bluetooth 4.0 dongle, but the TOSHIBA RFBus driver fails to work in Windows Device Manager, despite having the latest driver version. I have ordered a BT5 USB dongle and I am waiting for that to arrive.

The pedal does work with a friend's Android tablet, and also his HP laptop (255 G4) computer running Windows 10.

I think it is the hardware in both the Linx and HP x360, rather than any Windows OS settings at this point.

I did manage to connect in Airturn Direct Mode using the HP x360, and Mode 1 of the Airturn DUO BT500 pedal, but the blue banner in the bottom right hand corner of MobileSheets kept indicating a disconnection after about 15 seconds before attempting a reconnection again.

Unless there are any other ideas, I am now hoping the USB Bluetooth 5 dongle, when it arrives, might offer a workaround. Or are there any USB wired pedals recommended?

Messages In This Thread
Regular pedal disconnections - by Nigel H - 12-28-2023, 11:24 PM
RE: Regular pedal disconnections - by Zubersoft - 12-29-2023, 04:54 AM
RE: Regular pedal disconnections - by Nigel H - 12-29-2023, 11:10 PM
RE: Regular pedal disconnections - by Zubersoft - 12-30-2023, 05:25 AM