• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug report? Arrow head overlaying filters
Can either of you please try running any other Android application that has a standard dropdown in it? I'm completely baffled by this, as I'm just using a standard Spinner component in Android, and the rendering of the font and dropdown arrow is all handled inside Google's code. That's not something I have control over. So it sure seems to me like Onyx broke something with one of their latest firmware updates on newer devices. My BOOX Max Lumi has the latest firmware, and I don't see this behavior. If Onyx broke this, then there is nothing I can do to fix it on my end. Does every dropdown in all of MobileSheets have this same problem? If you enter the song editor, tap the "Settings" action at the top of the screen and look at the dropdowns on the Song Editor Settings dialog, do they overlap in the same manner? That just helps me determine if it's affecting every dropdown across the entire application or only the dropdowns on the library screen.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bug report? Arrow head overlaying filters - by Zubersoft - 12-31-2023, 04:04 AM