• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Shuffle' option for sorting Songs and Setlists
Jonk, I'm not sure I understand what you're proposing about the use of a shuffle function under the 'Setlist' tab, but it does seem to hint at the risk that individual requests for specific amendments could set Mike an impossible task - of generating a proliferation of niche features that require an impenetrable user manual to navigate.  (Ever used MuseScore . . .?).  I'm wondering if I should withdraw my request (above) on these very grounds: I thought it would be a fairly straightforward ask, but it seems it could lead down a rabbit hole.

BRX - you're right about how I use the 'Setlist'  tab, and I agree it would work to use the 'Collection' tab for an assemblage of folkie mini-sets.  Trouble is, you can only include single items ('Songs') in a collection, so I'd have to re-notate each of my 700+ mini-sets into combined single files in order to add them.  Life's too short.  

But, notwithstanding any reservations about shuffling material in the 'Setlist' column, I still think an ability to shuffle/randomise the 'Songs' list would be useful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Shuffle' option for sorting Songs and Setlists - by bazza - 01-02-2024, 08:00 PM